Gorgeous On Your Table!
- We proudly utilize sustainable and recycled materials in the making of our handmade metal products.
- The aluminum that we use, as well as, the special sand used for our sandcasting molds, is all recycled.
- At our zero waste foundry, all miscasts are melted down to create new pieces. We also dispose of our waste products through eco-responsible methods.
- We educate and encourage our artisans to individually embrace recycling by monetizing their efforts. At the end of the year all funds from the selling leftover materials for recycling are redistributed to employees.
- Aluminum is a boon for the environment because there is no limit to how many times it can be recycled. Nearly 75% of all aluminum ever produced is still in use today. Recycling aluminium saves around 95% of energy needed to make the metal from raw materials, and 95% of greenhouse gas emissions.
We Do What No One Else Can Do
Made by hand, one at a time, utilizing the same casting methods used by Romans and Greeks to create masterpieces, molten aluminum alloy is poured into individual sand molds, and hand polished to a deep lustrous finish.
More than 12 different sets of hands are involved in the creation of each metal piece.
The result of this intensely handmade process is a piece with a depth of character, warmth and personality that communicates in a way that only a handmade piece can.
My Promise To You
- Create pieces that are luxurious as well as sustainable
- That our artisans are paid a living wage, are given education opportunities and that our production methods and materials do not harm the environment
- To have a purpose beyond selling our products, such as our advocacy to Autism awareness