How do I place an order?
The Beatriz Ball Collection accepts consumer orders exclusively online. We work hard to insure that your online shopping experience will be convenient, professional, and secure.
Retailers: Please go to Retailer Login for Wholesale ordering info.
What forms of payment do you accept?
For consumer orders, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The payment methods for this site are listed when you check out.
Do you accept COD orders?
COD orders are not accepted.
Do you charge Sales Tax on online orders?
Sales tax is applied on a state by state basis. If sales tax is applicable, it will be indicated at checkout.
Consumers will have until 9:30 AM the following day to cancel the order before it is shipped.
Do you accept telephone, mail, fax, or email orders?
Not at this time. This site only accepts online orders. Orders cannot be placed by telephone, postal mail, email or Fax.
I am experiencing difficulties placing an order; what should I do?
If you have issues using this website, your web browser might be outdated. We recommend using a recent version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
If difficulties persist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Shipping and Handling charges?
When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you. The state may require tax to be applied to shipping and handling charges.
Beatriz Ball Collection uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below
|Shipping||Price Threshold||Flat Fee||% of Subtotal|
|Tier 1||Up to $ 99.99||$ 10.99|
|Tier 2||$ 100.00 to $ 199.99||$ 18.99|
|Tier 3||$ 200.00||$ 0.00||plus 10%|
Please see your shopping cart for an estimate of the exact shipping charges for your order.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we ship only to consumers in the United States of America.
When are orders fulfilled?
Typically, orders are processed within 24-48 hours of receipt, but may take up to a week to ship.
How do I return an item?
You can initiate a return by logging on to your account, and completing a Customer Service Form. Most returns will be processed within 24-48 hours of receipt.
We always endeavor to pack each piece securely to ensure your complete satisfaction when opening your boxes. However, occasionally pieces do get damaged in transit. If you find damaged items, (within 10 business days of receipt) you may alert us by completing a Customer Service Form.
If an item is damaged or defective, we will send a replacement to you with a prepaid return shipping label for you to send the damages/defective item back.
How do I care for my product? Is it food safe?
Beatriz Ball Collection Fine Metalware
Of heirloom quality, BEATRIZ BALL handmade aluminum metalware will not tarnish or lose its shine. It can be used with confidence to heat, chill and safely serve food.
- Acidic foods will not damage or discolor product.
- To prevent stains, do not store food or leave in standing water for long periods of time.
- Use to chill or warm foods up to 350 degrees.
- For normal cleaning, soap and warm water; towel dry. No dishwasher.
- As with any metal, do not cut on surface.
- Items with a patina are food safe, but we do not recommend for oven use. (Patina is a black enamel used to enhance the small details of certain pieces. Examples of this are some items in our FOREST & ANTIK Collections)
Beatriz Ball Collection Ravenna & Catena Collections
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel with 24 karat gold details.
- Food safe, not oven proof.
- Hand wash only, do not soak or use abrasive materials.
- Dry immediately after washing.
Beatriz Ball Collection Ceramic Care and Maintenance
Our artisan made CERAMIC Collection celebrates the beauty of kiln-fired earthenware, individually glazed and painted by hand.
All firing and hand glazing techniques will necessarily create subtle marks and variations in color and surface texture. THESE ARE NOT FLAWS, but essential aspects of the process that add depth and character while attesting to each piece’s handmade, one-of-a-kind appeal.
- Composed of a durable, food-safe, glazed terra cotta that can be chilled and heated.
- Ovenproof (up to 450º degrees)
- Microwave & freezer safe.
- As with all ceramics, our pieces are fragile and must be treated with care.
- Dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is recommended for larger items.
Beatriz Ball Collection Glassware Care and Maintenance
Beatriz Ball stemware celebrates age-old glassblowing techniques in sparkling new designs.
Each piece is a unique work of art; mouth-blown and hand etched.
Our glass contains no lead.
No two pieces are exactly alike, and each has its own individual characteristics.
Small bubbles and slight variations in color and size ARE NOT FLAWS, but essential
and desirable aspects of the process that add depth and character while attesting to
each piece’s handmade, one-of-a-kind appeal.
- Clear glass is dishwasher safe in delicate cycle; colored glass must be hand-washed.
- Hand-wash gently in warm water without twisting the stem and bowl in opposite directions. While hand washing hold by the stem in order to avoid stress on the bowl.
- Never use hard bristled scrubbers or brushes since it will scratch the surface.
- Glassware should be stored on its base rather than its bowl, as the bowl
is not designed to hold the weight of an individual glass.
Beatriz Ball Collection Cutting Board Care and Maintenance
Our CUTTING BOARD Collection is a marriage of Beatriz Ball's signature metalware, and handcrafted tzalam wood from our own carpentry shop. Sandcast and highly polished, the gleaming metal offers a dramatic contrast to the richly colored wood of our substantial cutting boards. Ideal for serving your favorite cheeses or charcuterie.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and soft cloth and towel dry immediately after washing.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or any cleaning material that can scratch the surface.
- Do not leave water or food standing for extended periods since that may cause staining.
- Do not soak since this will cause warping.
- To preserve the beauty of the surface and nourish the wood apply warm mineral oil periodically, let stand for one hour and then wipe off excess. Dry immediately.
Tzalam is a tropical wood that grows in the south of Mexico but it also grows in other tropical regions such as Central America, South Florida and the Bahamas.
Tzalam wood is extremely strong and resistant to water, and humidity.
It is a very heavy and dense wood, which means that working using this type of wood is not that simple since it requires a lot of manual labor.
The state of the world's forests today challenges the wisdom of continued dependence on just a few classic wood species. Once-abundant species are in dramatic decline, and dozens of other species are listed as threatened or endangered by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES).
A very important feature of this wood is the fact that during its growing process, the tzalam tree throws seeds around its circumference which allows other tzalam trees to grow in the same area. This is why tzalam wood can be considered as “sustainable”. The tzalam tree plays a very important role in areas where the soil has been damaged or burnt since it enriches the soil with nitrogen.
We ensure that our wood products originate in forests that have been certified as being well-managed according to strict standards of environmental and social responsibility.