Made of an eco-friendly and sustainable metal alloy, each piece is created by hand, one at a time, by skilled artisans using the ancient technique of sand-casting. More than twelve pairs of hands are involved in the creation of each piece. Of heirloom quality, easy care Beatriz Ball metalware will not tarnish or lose its shine. Use with confidence to heat, chill and safely serve food.
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees
- Handwash with gentle detergent and towel dry immediately
- Do not leave in standing water or use for food storage
- Do not cut directly on surface or clean with abrasive materials
- For shine pick up, we recommend Maas Metal Polish
In iconic Beatriz Ball shapes for indoor as well as outdoor entertaining, our luxury melamine is extremely durable and easy to care for. Expertly manufactured to our strict specifications, our heavy-weight 100% melamine is both BPA and PABA free.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack
- Do not clean with hard or abrasive materials, pre-soak to remove food residue
- Do not put melamine pieces in the oven or microwave
Sierra Modern Metalware
After many years of research, Beatriz Ball developed a process to create gorgeous modern metallic finishes that are easy care and practical, as well as jaw droppingly beautiful. Paired with handsome surfaces and unexpected shapes, they are a re-invention of metalware that will transform your table.
- Dishwasher safe
- Will not chip, peel or stain
- Avoid cutting directly on surface
- Color variations are a result of their handmade nature and are to be expected
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners
Our glassware celebrates age-old glassblowing techniques in sparkling new designs. Each glass is a unique work of art. Mouth-blown and hand etched by artisans; their techniques add depth and character while attesting to each piece’s handmade, one-of-a-kind appeal.
- Clear glass is dishwasher safe on delicate cycle
- Colored glass must be hand-washed without the use of hard bristled scrubbers or brushes
- Hand-wash gently in warm water without twisting the stem and bowl in opposite directions
- Glassware should be stored on its base rather than its bowl
From Beatriz Ball’s GLASS Collection, the Croc glasses feature a stunning textured crocodile pattern in smoked glass topped with metallic gold halo rims.
- Handwash gently in warm water; do not scrub the metal rims
- Glassware should be stored on its base rather than its rim
New Orleans Glass
Capturing the color and spirit of the Crescent City’s unique culture while championing the handmade traditions and artistry of Turkish glassmaking, GLASS COLLECTION New Orleans glass features pieces with hand applied gold or silver foil, as well as designs with richly marbled surfaces highlighted with metallic pigment. Hand painted glass items are one-of-a-kind. Each a unique piece, your piece may differ from the ones shown in photographs.
- Hand finished glass, food safe
- Do not use in oven, dishwasher or microwave
- Delicate surfaces on bottom, do not apply stickers and handwash carefully
Boasting substantial weight, in smooth or faceted surfaces, bud vases catch the light and add decorative sparkle to any setting. Available in three shapes made to mix and match for artistic tablescapes. Mouth-blown glass items are one-of-a-kind and may contain bubbles and other irregularities. These are not flaws, but a testament to their handmade origins.
- Handwash carefully
In iconic Beatriz Ball shapes for indoor as well as outdoor entertaining, our stylish acrylic stemware and other crystal clear items are both durable and easy to care for.
- Handwash gently; no dishwasher
- Stemware should be stored on its base rather than its bowl
Our 100% pure linens are woven of the finest French flax fibers. Handsomely textured and of a hefty weight, the durable linens are sturdier than cotton and intended for everyday use. Batch-dyed and stone washed, they get even softer and more beautiful with each use.
- Machine washable on gentle cycle in cold water
- Machine dry on gentle cycle, lay flat after drying
- Store your linens in a cool dry place, avoid plastic bags, cardboard & cedar
Give any table a mini makeover our woven round or rectangular placemats from the VIDA Collection. Sold in sets of four, these versatile designs have the look of a handloomed piece, but with the durability and carefree quality you’ll love.
- Easy care, wash with soap and water
- Made of eco-friendly, high quality, environmentally safe PVC. Phthalate free.
Easy Peasy Napkins
These napkins are a tasteful addition to anyone’s table. Made from a carefree 60% cotton/40% polyester blend, the napkins are durable and machine washable. Ideally suited for indoor and outdoor use.
- Machine washable
- Machine dry on gentle cycle, lay flat after drying
Our WOOD collection is a marriage of Beatriz Ball’s signature metalware and handcrafted wood. Made by artisans in our own woodworking facility, the sand-cast and highly polished gleaming metal offers a dramatic contrast to the handsome and richly textured wood. Made from durable and sustainable tzalam wood, we ensure that these products originate in forests that have been responsibly managed according to strict environmental standards.
- Hand-wash with gentle detergent and towel dry immediately; do not soak as it may cause warping
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or any material that can scratch the surface
- Do not leave water or food standing for extended periods to avoid staining
- To preserve the beauty of the surface and nourish the wood apply warm mineral oil periodically, let stand for one hour, then wipe off excess and dry immediately